Trans-West have worked with a number of insurers to develop an industry first insurance policy for motor sport competitors. A motor sport insurance package is designed to give you comprehensive cover for any accidents (other than whilst racing) you might encounter as someone who’s involved in the racing industry. This cover extends across:
- Your racing vehicles, including during loading and unloading
- Your trailers, transporters, trucks that are sued for transporting your racing equipment
There are some specific types of vehicles that are most commonly covered by a motor sport insurance policy that we broker at Trans-West Insurance. These include:
- Competitive motorbikes/trail bikes.
- Cars, ranging from karts and drag cars, up to V8s and Formula One.
- Boats and other on-water racing vehicles.
- Trailers and vehicles used to move other racing vehicles to and from events
Our Motorsport specialist can also assist with organising cover for your race track, buildings, public and products liability insurance and your motorsport business insurance.
If you’re ready to talk to the experts about how to insure yourself, your equipment or your business, contact our team at Trans-West Insurance Brokers. We know the industry and we have the expertise needed to make sure you’re getting the right cover to keep you on track, no matter how you’re involved in the racing industry.