Specialist insurance and risk management services.

Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance

Fast and efficient service for all your NSW CTP needs.

About Trans-West Insurance Brokers

CTP insurance provides compensation for people who are injured in a motor vehicle accident. While other states of Australia have this insurance cover included in the registration process, all NSW vehicles are required to purchase this as a separate insurance policy.

In NSW you have to purchase a CTP insurance policy prior to registering your vehicle with the Roads and Maritime Services (RMS), and you will need the policy to cover the term of the registration. This could be anything from 3 up to 12 months.

Trans-West offer a fast and efficient service for all your NSW CTP needs with direct connectivity to the Roads and Maritime Services (RMS). Qualifying clients will also have access to Fleet discounts.

CTP Insurance can be laborious to manage especially when operating a motor fleet. Let Trans-West simplify the overall management of your CTP policies.  To benefit from our expertise,  simply contact our offices and we can arrange a motor fleet CTP management process for you. For singular policy CTP quotes, simple contact us with your registration details and our CTP specialist will be able to assist.

Contact Us


Trans-West Insurance Brokers has been in business for over 40 years. We understand the general insurance market and the exposures business owners face on a day to day basis. Take advantage of our experience and reputation in the industry to help you set an insurance programme that suits your needs today!

ABN 90 001 996 489 | AFS Licence 230126 | ACN: 001 996 489

Compliance Information

Contact Us

Head Office

  79 Bathurst St, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia

  (02) 9601 7166



  1/32 Victory Parade, Toronto NSW 2283, Australia

  (02) 4959 5278