8:30 A.M - 5:00 P.M

79 Bathurst Street, Liverpool

NSW 2170 Australia


Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional indemnity insurance is designed for professionals who provide advice or services to their customers.  It protects your business against legal costs and claims for damages from third parties, which may arise out of an act, omission or breach of professional duty in the course of your business conducted by an employee, director, partner or principal. It covers financial loss, personal injury and property damage resulting from your negligent act, error or omission while you’re working for a client.

In some professions like Architects, Accountants, It Consultants, Financial Advisors it is mandatory for them to carry a Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Trans-West has a team of Account Managers who specialise in Professional Indemnity Insurance. We have access to a broad range of insurers to ensure we are able to secure the best cover at the best price for our clients. We can help you understand the risks that your business may face and ensure that there is a suitable professional indemnity policy in place to make sure you are covered in the event of a claim.

Contact our Specialist Risk Advisors today and we will organise a tailored Professional Indemnity Policy to protect your business from claims associated with providing advice and services to your customers.

General insurance is broadly defined as any insurance that is non-life insurance. The main forms of general insurance are: home and contents insurance, motor vehicle insurance, business insurance, workers compensation and travel insurance.

Trans-West can tailor an insurance and risk program for all different types of businesses and individuals. Let our experienced Risk Management and Solution Brokers review your current insurance program and business and we can tailor a complete general insurance programme to ensure every aspect of your business is covered.


To get our update please subscribe to our news letter.